Siding Repair and Replacement, Windows, Roofing, Decking, Construction Defect Repair, Water Intrusion Repair, Building Envelope Repair, LP Siding, EIFS and Dryvit Stucco Siding Replacement in Sherwood.
Pacific Exteriors is often also called upon in Sherwood, Or, for home siding, capital improvements, rehab, construction defect repair and remediation from many insurance companies, property owners, investors, architects, attorneys, and real estate agents. We provide estimates and reports that can assist owners, capital investors, property management groups, real estate agents, financial lending institutions, among others in determining if the purchase is a fiscally smart and sound investment due to capital improvements, maintenance, and building envelope rehab and repair costs. Leaking windows and doors, wind driven rain, water intrusion, dry-rot, water damage, siding problems, siding installed without a moisture barrier, high moisture content in the walls, dry rot evident, flashing omitted in critical detail areas, seals fogging up, discoloration to cladding, are all common telltale signs of more widespread issues and building flaws. Here in the Sherwood, and Portland metro area, home siding, apartment buildings and HOA condominiums and townhomes with vinyl siding issues are becoming more widespread due to siding problems such as defective LP siding, EIFS and DryVit stucco siding, and vinyl siding fading, buckling, warping from vinyl windows, high winds coming off the wall, vinyl siding can also trap moisture and water behind the wall. Many of our home siding and capital projects are replacing old and existing vinyl or cedar siding on apartments or condominiums or townhomes with new HardiePlank (Hardie siding) or other sustainable exterior cladding materials with water management systems.
- Siding replacement and repair
- Windows/Doors replacement
- Roofing replacement and repair
- Decking replacement and repair
- Painting and Weatherization
- Water Intrusion and Moisture Intrusion Repair
- Construction Defect Repair
- Insurance Recovery
- LP/EIFS/Stucco replacement
- Dry-rot/Mold remediation and repair
- Thermal Imagery
- Forensic Exterior Envelope Inspections and Consulting
- Engineered and Design Build Scopes
- Structural and Value Engineering
- HOA Reserve Studies budget projections
Properties We Work On:
- Commercial Buildings
- Mixed Use
- Row Homes
- Commercial Plaza Rehab
- Senior Living Facilities
- High Rise Buildings
Do you have a Siding, Windows, Roofing, Decking, or Waterproofing Project we can help with?
Serving Sherwood, Oregon
Whether you own a home, apartment building, or multi-family home in Sherwood, OR, you want your building adequately protected by quality siding, windows, doors, and other materials. At Pacific Exteriors, we can install an effective moisture barrier for numerous types of buildings.
If you notice any buckling, cracking, warping, or any other damage to your roofing, siding, windows, or doors, call Pacific Exteriors. Our capable team is here to help you in any way we can.
Let us take care of all your home or building’s exterior needs. We’ll expertly waterproof your property to keep unwanted moisture from leaking indoors.
Contact Us Today
Don’t leave your property exposed to rain and moisture. Call Pacific Exteriors today for full moisture protection.
Siding Repair and Replacement Services:
- Home Siding Repair and Replacement
- Multifamily Siding Repair and Replacement
- Condominiums Siding Repair and Replacement
- Apartment Siding Repair and Replacement
- Hotels Siding Repair and Replacement
- Commercial Building Siding Repair and Replacement
- Siding Removal and Replacement
- New Siding Installation
- Damaged Siding Repair Experts
- DryRot Siding Repair Experts
- Siding Problems Experts
Types of Siding we offer for the Portland, Vancouver, and Seattle, Bellevue surrounding areas:
- Hardie Plank Siding
- PrePainted Hardie Plank Siding
- ColorPlus James HardiePlank
- FiberCement Siding
- James Hardie Plank Artisan Siding
- James Hardie Reveal Siding
- Cedar Siding
- T-1-11 Siding
- Wood Siding
- Vinyl Siding
- Stone and Brick Siding